As coronavirus news and updates continue to evolve at a rapid pace, we know that you, like us, are doing everything possible to prioritize health and self-care right now. In the interest of shining a spotlight on businesses who are currently supporting communities with donated services, Sway Group will be updating this page of helpful resources.
- Metropolitan Opera to Offer Up ‘Nightly Met Opera Streams’
- Here’s how to try every major streaming service for free during the coronavirus quarantine
- Peleton is offering their app free for 90 days.
- Live Animal Cams: San Diego Zoo; Houston Zoo; Georgia Aquarium Beluga Whale; Smithsonian Zoo Elephants
- Download over 300,000 books from the New York Public Library for free
- Cincinnati Zoo is hosting a Home Safari Facebook Live each weekday at 3pm where they will highlight one of their animals and include an activity you can do from home with your children
- Education companies offering Free Subscriptions due to school closings
- Scholastic is offering free online courses so your kids can keep learning while schools are closed
- Raddish Kids - Cooking subscription box for kids. Giving out a free kit.
- My Little Sous - Free Kitchen Academy kit
- Extramarks to give free access to app until April 30
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems! Every day.
- Comcast is opening Xfinity WiFi network nationally for free, waiving late fees, and helping low-income families get connected.
- Spectrum to offer free broadband and WiFi to students without it
- Zoom is giving K-12 schools their video conferencing tools for free
- Microsoft's solution for COVID-19 is a free Teams subscription for six months
- Alibaba’s Jack Ma joins Twitter and his first tweet is about donating masks and coronavirus test kits to the US.
- UHAUL is giving away free 30 day storage to college students
- Igloo is going to donate 100% of profits from the sale of all Playmate coolers on igloocoolers.com for the next month to the CDC Foundation Coronavirus Response Fund
- Allbirds is donating shoes to anyone who works in healthcare who is on the front lines fighting Covid-19
- Disneyland will donate all of its excess food to a local charity during the park's temporary closure
- Dining at a distance in Chicago
This list was updated on March 18, 2020. We will continue to add as we learn of more.