Podcast fans, have you checked out DemandGen Radio? Host David Lewis airs a great live show twice a month with thought leaders, authors, and marketing experts from around the world to cover methods and technologies for high-performance marketing. This week his show includes Sway Group CEO Danielle Wiley, in an episode titled Applying B2C Influencer Marketing for B2B.
B2B Influencer Marketing Podcast: DemandGen Radio
In this highly-listenable show, Danielle and David get into the details of how to make influencer marketing work for B2B, including plenty of tips for leveling up from ho-hum case studies to the kind of compelling brand storytelling that today’s audiences are looking for.
A few takeaways from the show:
- How to get the right kind of B2B coverage, from the right people
- Using paid content to reach highly targeted audiences
- How to make the audience the hero in your B2B content
- Why influencer-driven content is better at capturing the voice of your customer
- Why it’s so critical to make sure B2B content is packaged in the right way
- A bit of the secret sauce behind Sway Group’s successful storytelling
You can listen to the entire episode below. Thanks to DemandGen for having us be a part of the show!